Microsoft Office 365 learning pathways is learning solution to help any organization in learning office 365 and its application's working. In addition, it helps to increase the daily usage of these online services and drive user adaptation. It empower your users to do things. If your organization policy allow the customized solution implementation then this could be learning solution for your users.
You can find all related information about this learning solution, how to configure, usage and troubleshooting from Microsoft locations below:
In this blog we would like to discuss some more facts and finding about implementation and usage of this learning pathway solution.
- It's free solution, no additional fee
- Provide modern experience to end user while learning and training
- Solution can be modified based on your organization need. For example, you can hide Microsoft provided play list and create your own
- Very easy to create various play lists based on your relevant scenario & target to specific audiences
- Offer on-demand training for your office 365 users
- It has custom web part which offer dynamic feed and content
- Very easy to deploy and configure using provisioning service
- Center place of all training and learning material organized by category or application wise.
- Require tenant admin rights to deploy this solution on tenant.
- "App Catalog" site collection needed/created before you configure the leaning pathway solution.
- Make sure you are site collection administrator of "App Catalog" as you will use "Apps for SharePoint" section to upload custom learning pathway app
- Require modern communication site to configure learning pathway apps/web part. This is going to be framework for custom solution. The communication template works best with this custom 365 learning pathways solution
- Driving Adaptation Blog: Microsoft is updating the latest new or information about this solution on "Driving Adaptation Blog" site. You can follow and also get latest feed
- Feedback and support: Microsoft also offer users to report any issues, ask questions, provide suggestions or provide feedback about this learning solution at "Feedback and Support" site